How to Wash Your Greens

This is a how-to short video on how I wash, dry and store my greens which I use in my green smoothies. Green smoothies are a staple for me, I drink one everyday so having prewashed veggies and fruits on-hand saves me time when preparing them. I hope you all find this helpful.

Thank you for your time.
If you have any questions/suggestions please feel free to communicate those.
Thanks a bunch!


YouTube Link to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhBcpTodwKI


Veggies/fruits featured:
Celery
Beet Root
Cucumber
Bananas - not mentioned but were on the counter
Bok Choy
Collard Greens
Kale

Other items used/mentioned:
Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags with the Smart Zip® Seal - gallon size
Distilled White Vinegar
Empty Spray Bottle
Paper Towels or Kitchen Towels

Comments